Redwood City Office – Ahmed & Sukaram, Attorneys at Law
Clients can find our office at 600 Allerton Street, Suite 201G, Redwood City, CA 94063
We are located in the Centennial neighborhood of Redwood City near the intersection of Allerton St. and Brewster Ave. Our office is a mile and a half south of Bair Island Marina and Redwood Creek. We are five miles northeast of Edgewood Park and Natural Preserve. Our building is half a mile northwest of the San Mateo County History Museum.
The California Superior Court for San Mateo County is one block from our office. The Maguire Correctional Facility is also one block from our building. We are across the street from the San Mateo County Probation center. The Phillip Burton Federal Building & United States Courthouse is in San Francisco, 25 miles north of our office. We are 13 miles south of San Francisco International Airport.
- San Mateo County History Museum
- Freyja Clinic
- Sequoia High School
- Kaiser Permanente Redwood City Medical Center
- Mezes Park
Top Sights in Redwood City
- From the North: Head south on US-101 to exit 409, Whipple Ave. At the bottom of the exit ramp continue straight to merge onto Veterans Blvd. Turn right on Brewster Ave. then left on Allerton St. near our office.
- From the South: Go north on I-280 to exit 27, Farm Hill Blvd. Take Farm Hill Blvd north. Continue as Farm Hill Blvd. becomes Jefferson Ave. Turn left on El Camino Real, then right on Brewster Ave. Turn right on Allerton St. by our office.
- From the East: Take CA-84 across the Dumbarton Bridge. Turn left on Marsh Rd. and merge onto US-101 N. Continue on US-101 to exit 409, Whipple Ave. Continue onto Veterans Blvd. Turn right on Brewster Ave. Turn left on Allerton St. Our office is near the intersection.
- From the West: Go northeast on Edgewood Rd. Turn right on Alameda de las Pulgas then left on Hopkins Ave. Stay to the right at the fork in the road and continue onto Broadway. Turn left onto Brewster Ave. Turn right on Allerton St and continue to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Redwood City, CA
On-street parking is available on Allerton St. in front of our building. You can also park on Winslow St. and Fuller Ave. These parking spaces have parking meters. The San Mateo County parking garage also has paid public parking. You can enter the county parking garage from either Winslow St. or Middlefield Rd. The county parking garage is about one and a half blocks from our office.
If you plan to travel using public transportation, the Redwood City Transit Center is about half a mile from our office. This Caltrain station services several local and express trains in the Bay Area, including the B7, L1, L2, L3, L4, and L5 trains. The Redwood City Transit Center is also a stop on several bus routes, including SamTrans ECR, 270, 275, 278, 296, 397, and 398.
Law Office Hours
Mon – Fri, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Our office is available during business hours to schedule a free consultation by filling out our contact form on our website. During your consultation, you will have a chance to discuss your charges and your arrest to an experienced criminal defense lawyer. We will assess your case and outline your legal options to seek a just resolution to your charges.
- Extended Stay America – San Francisco – San Carlos
- Kasa Niche Hotel Redwood City
- Redwood Creek Inn
- Good Nite Inn Redwood City San Francisco
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Criminal Defense & DUI
Ahmed & Sukaram, Attorneys at Law, focuses its practice on criminal defense. We represent clients facing all kinds of charges, including DUI, domestic violence, drug crimes, sex crimes, theft crimes, and violent crimes. Our team includes a board-certified specialist in criminal law and a nationally-recognized author on criminal defense law. We provide personalized representation with effective defenses tailored to the unique facts of your case.
More Than 30 Years of Experience
The lawyers at Ahmed & Sukaram, Attorneys at Law, have over 30 years of combined experience. Since the firm was founded in 2005, we have helped thousands of clients to resolve their criminal cases. Our lawyers have extensive courtroom experience and have conducted over 50 criminal trials. We understand what you have at stake in your case. We fight for the best possible outcome in your case by protecting your right to a fair legal process.
Bair Island, Canyon, Centennial, Central, Downtown, Eagle Hill, Edgewood Park , Farm Hill, Friendly Acres, Mt. Carmel, Palm Park, Redwood Oaks, Redwood Shores, Redwood Village, Roosevelt, Stambaugh-Heller, Woodside Plaza.